First thing I would do is make sure you have the proper accept header... I
don't see one in your request. */* usually works. But application/json is
probably what they're looking for. I have seen many web APIs puke because
the proper accept header wasn't there.

If that's not it, this reminds me of an issue a couple others of us were
having back in the day that dealt with caching ssl info or something like
that? It's been a while so I don't recall, but I did have one customer who
worked with IBM when something like this started happening after
applying PTFs.

I'd contact IBM and do some tracing. I don't think it has anything to do
with HTTPAPI... more likely either the remote system doesn't like what's
happening on the IBM i side of things.

I think there is also lower level debugging.. i didn't see anything about
handshakes in the debug provided.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Thu, Apr 1, 2021 at 3:50 PM Greg Wilburn <