Hi all

please be patient .

i have tried to write this program (just try to set the author ..)

H DFTACTGRP(*NO) BNDDIR('HSSF')

/copy hssf_h

D IFSDIR C '/tmp'

*------------*****

D ZCOMMENT_CLASS...

D C 'org.apache.poi.xssf.usermod-

D el.XSSFComment'

D ZCELL_CLASS...

D C 'org.apache.poi.xssf.usermod-

D el.XSSFCell'

D XSSFDrawing_CLASS...

D C 'org.apache.poi.xssf.usermod-

D el.XSSFDrawing'

D zSSComment S O CLASS(*JAVA: ZCOMMENT_CLASS)

D zSSCell S O CLASS(*JAVA: ZCELL_CLASS)

D zSSComment_setAuthor...

D PR EXTPROC(*JAVA

D : ZCOMMENT_CLASS

D : 'setAuthor')

D auothor like(jstring)

D zSSCell_setCellComment...

D PR EXTPROC(*JAVA

D : ZCELL_CLASS

D : 'setCellComment')

D comment like(zSSComment)

D XSSFDrawing_createCellComment...

D PR like(zSSComment)

D EXTPROC(*JAVA

D : XSSFDrawing_CLASS

D : 'createCellComment')

D anchor like(SSClientAnchor)

D book s like(SSWorkbook)

D sheet s like(SSSheet)

D row s like(SSRow)

D NameStyle s like(SSCellStyle)

D Drawing s like(SSDrawing)

D anchor s like(HSSFClientAnchor)

D comment s like(zSSComment)

D Mycell s Like(SSCell)

D MyStr s Like(jstring)

/free

ss_begin_object_group(10000);

book = new_XSSFWorkbook();

sheet = ss_newSheet(book: 'Test');

Row = SSSheet_createRow(sheet: 3);

myCell = SSRow_createCell(row: 5);

drawing = SSSheet_createDrawingPatriarch(sheet);

anchor = new_SSClientAnchor( book:3: 5: 3: 5:

0: 0: 0: 0);

comment = XSSFDrawing_createCellComment(drawing:anchor);

MyStr = new_String('Gio.cot');

zSSComment_setAuthor(comment: MyStr ) ;

zSSCell_setCellComment(mycell : comment);

ss_save(book: IFSDIR + '/Myexcel.xlsx');

ss_end_object_group();

*inlr = *on;

but i receive this error

received a Java exception "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:

org / apache / poi / xssf / usermodel / XSSFCell.setCellComment (Lorg /
apache / poi / x "in

Call to the "setCellComment" method with signature

"(Lorg.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFComment;) V" in the class

"org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFCell".

I have done many test , but without success .. i ask to people that know
java and RPG, if they can help me .. i would be gratefull

I think that without help, i could never success in this project

Many thanks in advance anyway

Gio