Hello Frank,

Am 08.03.2021 um 23:00 schrieb Frank Kolmann <frank.kolmann@xxxxxxxxx>:

But I have no clue where the GIT commit is to be stored. Do I just keep it on my PC?

Yes.

I see in the manual references to Push Remote but I have no clue as to who would be interested in having this code.

You need to set up a repository on GitHub. You can do this via Web-UI on Github.com. Next, you need to link your local repository to the GitHub Repository. Use Google to look up the relevant information: This is really client-specific. Can't be too hard, I (also Git Newbie) did it successfully. :-) I remember the most annoying thing to convince Git to save my Github credentials locally, so pushes don't need me to enter a password every time. (Maybe this can be made better by utilizing ssh key authentication, but I did not yet care enough to learn about it.)

Also this is the RPG400 list but is there a GIT-l list on Midrange?

No. I guess since this is a code related question, you may be correct in asking here.

:wq! PoC