I believe if you press F6, it will display the hard locks on the object.

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Justin Taylor
Sent: Monday, February 8, 2021 5:13 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [External] Find source of object lock?

I have a never-ending program that every few weeks holds an unexpected object lock on a PF. It takes several hours for the user(s) to report the problem, and I can't say for sure when it starts. I've been through the code, but nothing obvious jumps out at me. A 5250 WRKOBJLCK command shows multiple *SHRRD locks for the offending job.

Can anyone offer any suggestions to track this down?