On Nov 20, 2020, at 8:46 AM, Mitch Gallman <mitch_gallman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hawkeye's Pathfinder @ http://hawkinfo.com/

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 9:02 AM Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not sure how up-to-date that tooling is considering that the front page proudly announces "iSeries"!

You want to see even scarier? Check out where Total lives:

https://www.adeonics.com/

As far as I know, the company is still in business and the software is
still maintained. At least, I'm pretty sure we're still paying them!

John Y.