Scott:

Thanks for your directions. PDN refers to a windows instance, according to
the manual, the property is added to the url: instance = name of the
instance.
I adjust it and it connects. Thank you

Orlando Misas

El sáb., 14 nov. 2020 a las 13:56, Scott Klement (<rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>)
escribió:

Hi Orlando,

Sorry, I do not understand. What is \PDN in your URL? What does it
mean? Why is it there?

Please navigate to the following link, it is the documentation for the
JTDS driver that you are using. There is a section in the document
titled "What is the URL format used by jTDS?" that explains the format
of the URL and what may be in it.

http://jtds.sourceforge.net/faq.html

I do not see anything similar to the "\PDN" that you have in your URL.

Also, your post contained passwords. These are now publicly visible on
the Internet. Please consider changing them.

-SK