Changing it didn't make any difference. Bummer. It just seems like 1448
bytes on each read is so limiting...

FTP is even slower.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 3:21 PM Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I suspect there's something different...

I'd ask on the midrange-l

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 2:19 PM Brad Stone <bvstone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Well, I would guess that the LAN Console uses a different line
description? Yikes!!! seems like something I don't want to try right now
unless I want to IPL in a worst case scenario.

On Mon, Oct 5, 2020 at 3:05 PM Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx>