From the good log, there is no Authorization: Basic (key).
In the bad log the Authorization: Basic (key) is there.
I expect that is from the other carrier call.

So, does that mean I should always clear/reset something in each pgm?

When done there will be around 11 calls to carriers web API's.

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Brad Stone
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2020 12:34 PM
To: RPG programming on IBM i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: HTTPAPI error on subsequent calls

How do you store your tokens and keep them separate for each of the API calls. It sounds like you're calling a few different ones at different endpoints/servers each most likely having their own tokens.

Have you tried debugging when you get the error, then on a new session where it works, debugging that and then comparing the two for differences?