Greg,
You could always just use FNDSTRPDM with the "procedure name" as the argument, to find all occurances of where ever it is used in the source code.
In what way(s) are you "changing the interface"?  For example, adding an extra parameter or two?  If so, then you should add logic using %parms() to obtain the number of parameters actually passed to the procedure, at run time, so your code can continue to support the original interface, as well as the new interface.
That way, if you "miss" any programs that need to be modified and thus recompiled, they will still continue to function.   Also, possibly not every program that uses this procedure will need the new functionality?
Then, you do not have to do anything, such as re-binding or re-compiling those "using" programs, once you have updated your *SRVPGM with UPDSRVPGM ...  and you can work on changing all the using programs to use the new features, and deploying them into "live" use, one by one.
WARNING:  ILE "signatures" only care about the procedure "names" themselves, and the order in which the procedure names are declared and occur in the code, but not the number or types of parameters on each one.

I hope this all makes sense?  Let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,
Mark S. Waterbury