I also use a module that I bind into every display program to handle my message functions.

I noticed you're using *PROC from the SDS to populate your call stack entry on the QMHSNDPM.

I use positions 334 - 343 of the SDS to populate the call stack entry, which is described as "Program containing procedure".

A while back I was also thinking of going the service program route, but got stuck with the same issue of it sending the message to the service program.
I don't want to change the procedure interface to pass program name, as far too many to do, and I don't want to interrogate the call stack to get the program name, seems like overkill for every time a user gets an error on a screen.
So still binding my message module into my programs.

Regards.
Liam.

Liam Henderson | Application Consultant
Getronics
T. +441908992044 | M. +447985875181 | E. Liam.Henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | W. www.getronics.com

Getronics Services UK Limited - Registered in England and Wales with No: 07966594. VAT No: GB 130 6848 20.
Registered Office - Getronics, Holland House, 4 Bury Street, London, EC3A 5AW, UK

The information transmitted is intended only for use by the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please inform the sender and/or addressee immediately and delete the material. Thank you.

Legal disclaimer: http://www.getronics.com/legal/