Hi Patrik,

%SHTDN is just a bif to replace the SHTDN op code, which sets an indicator:

"The SHTDN operation allows the programmer to determine whether the system operator has requested
shutdown. If the system operator has requested shutdown, the resulting indicator specified in positions
71 and 72 is set on. Positions 71 and 72 must contain one of the following indicators: 01 through 99, L1
through L9, U1 through U8, H1 through H9, LR, or RT."

The SHTDN opcode has been around for a long time.

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.