Hello Liam

How are the parameters defined? I guess I don't feel like burrowing into the documentation!  Heh!

Vern

On 6/15/2020 2:38 AM, Henderson, Liam wrote:
Hi,

I found the below post in the archives and have been trying to get it to work.

But when it tries to call the exit I get the following:

Message ID . . . . . . : CPF6A14 Severity . . . . . . . : 20
Message type . . . . . : Information
Date sent . . . . . . : 12/06/20 Time sent . . . . . . : 16:10:22
Message . . . . : Program defined by variable EXITOPT cannot be called.
Cause . . . . . : An attempt was made to call the program identified by
dialog variable EXITOPT which is defined in panel group...

Which is preceded by:

Message ID . . . . . . : MCH3602 Severity . . . . . . . : 40
Message type . . . . . : Escape
Date sent . . . . . . : 12/06/20 Time sent . . . . . . : 15:43:56
Message . . . . : Pointer type not valid for requested operation.
Cause . . . . . : A pointer type was not valid for the requested operation.
Recovery . . . : Correct the pointer use.
Which sort of makes sense. Just wondered if it's possible?

Regards.
Liam.

Liam Henderson | Application Consultant
Getronics
T. +441908992044 | M. +447985875181 | E. Liam.Henderson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx | W. www.getronics.com

Getronics Services UK Limited - Registered in England and Wales with No: 07966594. VAT No: GB 130 6848 20.
Registered Office - Getronics, Holland House, 4 Bury Street, London, EC3A 5AW, UK

The information transmitted is intended only for use by the addressee and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of it, or the taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons and/or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please inform the sender and/or addressee immediately and delete the material. Thank you.

Legal disclaimer: http://www.getronics.com/legal/