If you want to do it as a submitted job you'd need either a shell program to take the default 15,5 packed that will result and move it to an Int(10) before doing the call - or you may be able to use a command interface. Have never tried to use one of those to supply an int so I don't know if that is doable.

When I said Int(10) I was talking RPG definitions and that is a 4 byte integer. So the CL equivalent would be Len(4).