I have an external stored procedure with a BIGINT parameter that calls
a CLLE program, which passes the parameter through SBMJOB to a
SQLRPGLE.

In the procedure, the parameter is defined like this: IN P#IMPORTBATCHID BIGINT

In the CLLE the parameter is defined like this: DCL
VAR(&ROWID_INT) TYPE(*INT) LEN(8)

In the SQLRPGLE the parameter is defined like this:
p#ImportBatchID INT(20) CONST;

The SQLRPGLE works, using the correct row ID throughout the program,
except when I pass the value to a procedure with this parameter
definition: p#BatchID INT(20) VALUE;

The value passed into the stored procedure in parameter
P#IMPORTBATCHID is 223, but the value in P#BATCHID (from PGMDMP and
debug monitor field) is:

INT(20) 9177137167
VALUE IN HEX '000000022300000F'X

Have I made a mistake in the differing definitions of the field? I
would expect the value displayed in debug to be 223 and the hex value
to be '0000000000000DFF'X.

Any advice would be appreciated.

-Paul.