On 2020-04-09 1:19 p.m., DEnglander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
... Does anyone know how to have one CLLE program, which
calls multiple ILERPG programs [all ILERPG programs create small exception
reports with the same File name], to have one spool file created that
contains all of the exception reports, instead of one spool file for each
exception report?

The CLLE program needs to do OVRPRTF SHARE(*YES) as others have said.

But I don't think that's sufficient. The printer file has to be open before the ILE RPG programs get called.

So I think the calls have to be made from another ILE RPG program that first opens the shared file.

If your CLLE is currently:

CALL RPGPGM1
CALL RPGPGM2

Change your CLLE program to be

OVRPRTF printerfile SHARE(*YES)
CALL RPGPGM_X

And RPGPGM_X would have

dcl-f printerfile printer(...

call RPGPGM1
call RPGPGM2
*inlr = '1';

If you don't want to change your CLLE, you could instead have the new ILE RPG program opens the shared printer file and then call the CLLE program.

dcl-f printerfile printer(..) usropn;

qcmdexc ('OVRPRTF printerfile SHARE(*YES)' ...
call CLLE program
*inlr = '1';