Good point. I'm still stuck back on the "command line" in many ways... lol

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 7:03 PM Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yea - I know - but it is a pain in the **** to have to type that rather
than "point and click"!

On Feb 20, 2020, at 5:24 PM, Bruce Vining <bruce.vining@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

You don't really even need to define a based-on variable. If you have a
pointer myPointer then, in debug, just define how you want it
treated/formatted as in:

eval myPointer:c 10 to display the first ten bytes addressed by
myPointer
as a character string
eval myPointer:x 50 to display the first fifty bytes addressed by
myPointer in hex

On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 12:38 PM Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>