I am using SYSTOOLS.BASE64DECODE to decode encoded PDF file. Testing SYSTOOLS.BASE64DECODE with a small string works fine, but when I give it a CLOB field, it truncates the result.

IBM documentation states "A character string in CCSID 1208 that is currently Base64 encoded. The length cannot exceed 4096 characters.
The result of the function is a varying length character for bit data string that contains character-string after being Base64 decoded.".

Has anyone gotten past this 4k limitation?

Rankyn Valverde
APG IT - Order Management Systems
Genuine Parts Company | U.S. Automotive Parts Group | 3100 Windy Hill Road SE | Atlanta, GA | 30339
Desk: 678-934-6483 | Cell: 501-519-1834

"This email and any attachments, contain Genuine Parts Company confidential information that is proprietary, privileged, and protected by applicable laws. If you have received this message in error and are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy this email, any attachments or copies therein forthwith. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email in error."