Hi,

I am trying to use QCMDEXC in my below RPGLE program but it's giving me
compilation errors:-
FUNIX IF F 1000 SPECIAL PGMNAME('UNIXCMD')
F PLIST(UNIXPARM) usropn
FQSYSPRT O F 132 PRINTER
dencodedExcha...
dngeToken s 88
D cmd s 5000a
D mode s 1A inz('P')
dcname s 256
dclen s 15p 5
D record ds 1000
D outrec ds 132

C UNIXPARM PLIST
C PARM CMD
C PARM MODE
/free
XML-INTO encodedExchangeToken %XML('/home/I0RS01HU/+
/INPUT.xml':'doc=file case=any path=+
TokenExchangeResponse/encodedExchangeToken');
eval cname = 'chgjob ccsid(37)';
eval clen = %len(%trim(cname));
call 'QCMDEXC';
PARM CNAME;
PARM CLEN;
cmd = 'echo encodedExchangeToken ö openssl +
enc -d -aes-128-ecb -K +
363631653237354f494d31554c594c4a -nopad -nosalt +
-base64 -A -out record';
open UNIX;
read UNIX record;
dow not %eof(UNIX);