Boy that is old isn't it. Not many protocols of that type from 1979 are still in active use.

Undoubtedly it can be programmed in RPG but given that there are freely available Java, Python, and PHP libraries out there it might make more sense to stick one of those on the end of a data queue and communicate that way.

Clearly though, as Buck has pointed out, there's not a shortage of basic documentation on the protocol.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com