Hi Everyone,

I am using Scott's YAJL Parser using DATA-INTO opcode for Parsing the JSON
Document. I need one clarification.

Currently i am using the JSON Document which contains an array which we
cannot limit the number of elements. So i need to define an array data
structure with minimum 9999 elements by assuming the number of elements
will not exceeds 9999.

Instead of doing this, i am planning to use pointer based array data
structure. Once i identified the number of elements by using the option
"Countprefix", i can allocate the data structure based on the number of
elements and then use the data structure in DATA-INTO to parse the full
data.

But i could see the "countprefix" option is working only when we pass the
array Data structure together with the countprefix variable in the
DATA-INTO Opcode.

Any suggestions to how to identify the number of elements first before
parsing the Entire Array?

Regards,
Surender K
+1 7022091188