Hi Pete,

In this case again i am receiving the same error but the data was populated
into the Data structure successful. Since we have the On-Error Subroutine
to catch any error, i can see the Data Structure value got populated.

But if i want to Parse the playerPin details then i will get error and the
data structure will not be populated correct? Any idea how to overcome this
one?

Regards,
Surender K
+1 7022091188