I've done quite a few (over 30) of these types of OAuth applications.
They're all similar, but not the same for sure. Documentation varies as
does support. Some don't even offer a sandbox to work in.

So, it helps to know the general function of OAuth 2.0 and token/refresh
token exchanges, if it requires a web interface or not, etc. Its just a
learning experience of trial and error if you want to fight through it
yourself. Or, hire someone who knows what they are doing for the first
project and walk through that and you'll be much further ahead.

I will say this.. out of ALL of the ones I've done, EBay is the WORST by
far. :) Google is the best. The others are all somewhere in between
(Paypal, slack, channel advisor,braintree, freightpop, hubspot, vertex, MS,
etc).

Braintree does require something besides what RPG can do (for example Java,
Node, etc) as they have pre built APIs and don't allow low level HTTP
requests. But it's still fun, and pretty easy if you're up on node or one
of the other languages used.

The only thing with Google that is an issue is if you need what the deem
are now "sensitive scopes" you have to "prove" you're using them with a
youtube video and not being malicious. And of course, the 15-18 year old
over seas folks watching a video of an IBM i do it's thing do not
understand what they're looking at. I've been fighting with them for
months on one simple project. haha. If they don't understand it, they
simply reject it.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #3 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: No 400 byte
or less message limit as with SNDDST or SNDSMTPEMM.