print capabilities are. Most printers (and displays) can however handle the
full range of code points defined as non-control (controls are generally
ASCII < x'20', EBCDIC < x'40').

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 4:11 PM Barbara Morris <bmorris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 2019-04-24 3:46 PM, Danny Hayes wrote:

That was what I was unable to find, here are all of them, but not in
Free format yet:

d nonprnt c
x'000102030405060708090A0B0C0D0E0F+
101112131415161718191A1B1C1D1E1F+
808182838485868788898A8B8C8D8E8F+
909192939495969798999A9B9C9D9E9F+
A0A1A2A3A4A5A6A7A8A9AAABACADAEAF+
B0B1B2B3B4B5B6B7B8B9BABBBCBDBEBF+
C0C1C2C3C4C5C6C7C8C9CACBCCCDCECF+
D0D1D2D3D4D5D6D7D8D9DADBDCDDDEDF+
E0E1E2E3E4E5E6E7E8E9EAEBECEDEEEF+
F0F1F2F3F4F5F6F7F8F9FAFBFCFDFEFF'

I'm not sure whether you mean those were all the non-printable
characters ...

Some of those characters are printable for sure. x'81' is 'a', x'C1' is
'C', x'F1' is '1'...

--
Barbara

at https://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l.