Has anyone used the system debugger contained in the JT400 IFS directory? I
found some documentation on this and the software is located in

/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib

I moved the jt400.jar & the tes.jar file to my local PC, and if you
run utilities.DebugMgr you have a graphical debugger. I had never seen
this before but it's working OK. It's not RDi, but if you don't have RDi
and want a graphical debugger this one seems to work. To get the help to
work you need to find a copy of jhall.jar but that was easy to find on the
web.

[image: Debugger.PNG]

Thanks,

Jason E. Olson