Could you try putting this in your home directory and see if that works?

/home/yourID/00028654955.tiff

On Fri, Apr 19, 2019 at 10:22 AM Jeff Bianchi <Jeff.Bianchi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm really trying to simplify this so that I can get it to work -- but
still no joy.

I created a command to facilitate my testing. The command has one parm
which is the path and TIFF resource I want to print.

Here's my code:

1. CMD - AFPTEST
CMD PROMPT('Test of Printing TIFF to AFP')

PARM KWD(TIFF) TYPE(*CHAR) LEN(250) MIN(1) +
PROMPT('TIFF (w/Path)')

2. PRTF - AFPTEST01
A R REC01 AFPRSC(&RESN 14 +
A &POSD &POSA +
A (*SIZE &WDTH &HGT) +
A (*PATH &PATH) +
A (*MAPOPT *ST))
A RESN 250A P
A POSD 5S 3P
A POSA 5S 3P
A WDTH 5S 3P
A HGT 5S 3P
A PATH 500A P

3. RPGLE - AFPTEST
H dftactgrp(*no)
Fafptest01 O E PRINTER
DAFPTEST PR
D input 250
DAFPTEST PI
D input 250
*
D lastSlashPos s 3 0 inz(0)
D path s 500
/free
EXSR initPgm;
EXSR mainPgm;
EXSR exitPgm;
/eject
BEGSR initPgm;

lastSlashPos = %scanr('/': input);
resn = %subst(%trim(input): lastSlashPos + 1);

path = %trim(%subst(input: 1: lastSlashPos));
posd = 1.0;
posa = 1.0;
wdth = 10.0;
hgt = 10.0;

ENDSR;
/eject
BEGSR mainPgm;

WRITE rec01;

ENDSR;

/eject
BEGSR exitPgm;

*INLR = *On;
RETURN;

ENDSR;
/end-free

The command I execute is:

AFPTEST TIFF('/QOpenSys/CUBBAT/00028654955.tiff')

I've tried the OVRPRTF suggestion and all I end up with is an empty PDF.

We're on 7.3 and have our PTFs up to date.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Jeff

at https://archive.midrange.com/rpg400-l.