Thank you, Jon. Apparently, I need to take another look at the Redbook and
Redpaper offerings; I was unaware of that redpaper!

I briefly reviewed the content, but it's after midnight, so my
comprehension isn't at top form now. You said "That will give you a
capture of what is _on_ the and screen". However, I am curious, does this
type of error allow that the data in the RPG output buffer even gets to the
screen such that it could be "read" by a DSM API?

- Dan