I am getting a strange message on my attempt at using HTTPAPI within RPG. In the debug log, I get this message at the top:

HTTPAPI Ver 1.39 released 2018-03-09
NTLM Ver 1.4.0 released 2014-12-22
OS/400 Ver V7R3M0

I just put that in so you can tell the version I am testing with. All seems to look fine, until I get to the end of the debug and see this:

SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
recvresp(): end with 200
recvdoc parms: identity 135
header_load_cookies() entered
recvdoc(): entered
SetError() #0:
recvdoc(): Receiving 135 bytes.
Unexpected error occurred. Please contact your administrator if the issue persists. Ticket number: 7c38d46e-36db-4677-9ee9-998e95ece26b
http_close(): entered

Has anyone receive this Ticket number message during testing, and could tell me what it means?

Thank you,

Doug