The state information (via a pointer) is already taken care of for you by OA. Nothing extra to do really - it is a very elegant approach.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com

On Jan 16, 2019, at 12:12 AM, Charles Wilt <charles.wilt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can't you handle all the state info you'd need by passing it a pointer back
to it in the stateInfo subfield?

The only issue I see at this time (other than having to do a handler for
each logical) is that if PGMA calls PGMB and both use the handler, and I
don't need to hit the web service...then I might have to pay for extra I/Os
to reposition the local table.

I suppose a bound by copy handler wouldn't have that problem. Didn't
realize that was a possibility.

Charles