we are now on V7R3...
this is SQLRPGLE, and the first compile doesn't have the error, it is on
the 2nd compile...

On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 9:15 AM Brian May <bmay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yep, the keyword is unnecessary. You are saying it allowed you to compile
like that at one time in free format?

-----Original Message-----
From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Gerald
Magnuson
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 9:12 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <
rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: qualified DS within a qualified DS

SQLRPGLE program..

2307 dcl-ds return_array Qualified;

2308 count_articles int(5) ;

2309 dcl-ds articles dim(999) Qualified;

====> aaaaaaaaa

NF0202 20 a 003300 KEYWORD NOT ALLOWED FOR A NESTED DATA STRUCTURE
SUBFIELD.
2310 id int(10);

2311 itemNumber char(15);

2312 assetId char(15);

2313 userId char(64);

2314 vinNumber char(18);

2315 articleId int(10);

2316 systemId int(5);

2317 typeId int(5);

2318 articleSecondaryId char(15);

2319 description char(30);

2320 count_locations int(5) ;

2321 dcl-ds locations Dim(20) Qualified;

====> aaaaaaaaa
NF0202 20 a 004500 KEYWORD NOT ALLOWED FOR A NESTED DATA STRUCTURE
SUBFIELD.
2322 locationId int(10);

2323 locationLabel char(64);