You should look at ILEditor or miWorkplace then. ILEditor is free and miWorkplace very low cost.

I also know of many programmers who pay for their own copy of RDi - you might even be able to write it off against your taxes!

As to emulators - ACS is new and free - what is wrong with you management? Do they like inefficiency?

The problem with the directive you have there is that *NoDebugIO is an Option and not part of the Debug option (which I have never used)

You need:

Ctl-Opt Debug(*Yes) Option(*NoDebugIO);

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com