On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 8:41 AM <JRusling@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am building a spreadsheet using Scott's HSSFR4 srvpgm as i have many
times in the past.

Note that HSSF is the name of the library which deals with the older
.xls file format.

It appears this is due to my spreadsheet exceeding 32767 rows (max size of
int(5:0)).

That's a limitation of .xls. There is nothing you or anyone else can
do about that. You should be using XSSF instead, which works with the
newer .xlsx format.

John Y.