From: RPG400-L <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mike Wills
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:23 PM
To: rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: SQLRPGLE Compile Error

Wow, I am really out of practice. I am having a compile error on a program
that I wrote quite a while ago. I am having issues getting it to compile.
I'm using free-format SQL and it appears like it's trying to compile this
into C specs. Thoughts as to where to look? This is program in production
and I need to make a minor change to.

031500
031500
031600 if sqlStt = SQL_SUCCESS;
031600
031700 //* exec sql
031700
031800 //* declare c1 cursor for sel;
031800
031900 //* exec sql
031900
032000 //* open c1;
032000
032000 C |Z-ADD -4
SQLER6 SQL 032000
======>aa b

*RNF5505 30 a 032000 Positions 6-7 are not blank in a free-format
calculation
specification.

*RNF5347 30 b 032000 An assignment operator is expected with the
EVAL operation.
*RNF5501 20 032000 The comment entry on a free-form calculation is
not valid.
*RNF5505 30 Positions 6-7 are not blank in a free-format
calculation
specification.

032000 C SQL_00008 |IFEQ 0
SQL 032000