Mihael,

when starting to work with cross-domain etc. I would suggest to use a
framework like Axios that
not only works in browsers but also works in node.js.

But it requires knowlegde about javascript coding with promises/async/await.

Lesser can of course do, but in Axios you will have a common platform for
the client and the server.

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018 at 11:44 AM Mihael Schmidt <mihael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>