based on the internet archive it looks like the article was locked at iprodeveloper.

they did allow the following
<snip>
Have you ever wondered what's on the other end of that call to your trigger program? Well, now you can install "caller ID" (with no monthly fee) for your trigger programs to find out just where those database changes are coming from. Technically, internal OS/400 file operations such as QDBPUT (Database add a record) and QDBUDR (Database update, delete, or release a record) cause a trigger program to be called. But with a little help from a couple of message-handling APIs, you can ...
</snip>

I believe if you search thru the archives you could find some example of "who called me..." probably around trigger programs as alluded in the above snippet.

Bryan