"RPG400-L" <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 02/06/2018 01:22:47
PM:
On 2/6/2018 12:56 PM, dlclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thanks. After installation, the RDi restart gave me a warning
and
an error message. Any remedial action needed for these messages?

No remediation needed.

Sourceforge has been having issues.

These messages are basically saying that the iSphere plug-in can't reach
Sourceforge to check for updates.

There is one additional step you need to take after installing the
plug-in, and that's to upload the ISPHERE library via FTP. iSphere has
a menu item at the top; click that, and then Transfer Library. It does
all the work for you, assuming you have a profile with proper authority.
That library contains server-side components like member search.

OK, I'll try to do that. ;-) Is the iSphere plugin only views
-- no perspective of its own?

Sincerely,

Dave Clark