"RPG400-L" <rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 02/06/2018 12:42:39
PM:
The link given by buck was for a Eclipse update site install.

Go to help -> install new software then past his link into the
search box, press Enter and it will load a list of plugin features.

Thanks. After installation, the RDi restart gave me a warning and
an error message. Any remedial action needed for these messages?

Invalid preference category path: modeling.diagram.appearance.misc
(bundle: com.ibm.xtools.rmp.ui.diagram, page:
com.ibm.xtools.rmp.ui.preferences.SelectionFeedbackPreferencePage)

Failed to connect to iSphere update server.
javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received fatal alert:
handshake_failure
at com.ibm.jsse2.k.a(k.java:17)
at com.ibm.jsse2.k.a(k.java:3)
at com.ibm.jsse2.at.b(at.java:49)
at com.ibm.jsse2.at.a(at.java:573)
at com.ibm.jsse2.at.i(at.java:73)
at com.ibm.jsse2.at.a(at.java:357)
at com.ibm.jsse2.at.startHandshake(at.java:723)
at com.ibm.net.ssl.www2.protocol.https.c.afterConnect(c.java:215)
at com.ibm.net.ssl.www2.protocol.https.d.connect(d.java:34)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1561)
at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1489)
at
java.net.HttpURLConnection.getResponseCode(HttpURLConnection.java:491)
at
com.ibm.net.ssl.www2.protocol.https.b.getResponseCode(b.java:80)
at
biz.isphere.core.internal.SearchForUpdates.followRedirects(SearchForUpdates.java:182)
at
biz.isphere.core.internal.SearchForUpdates.followRedirects(SearchForUpdates.java:186)
at
biz.isphere.core.internal.SearchForUpdates.run(SearchForUpdates.java:85)
at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

Sincerely,

Dave Clark