Are you asking how to write an RPG program that reads from a DB and spits
out the information on the web page?

If so, I wrote a few books about that a few years ago... eRPG was the
title. :)

Now I'd prefer to use CGIDEV2 or eRPG SDK. But the basis is still the
same.

Your subfile program that exists now is easily converted into a CGI program
to spit that data out to a web page. I have tons of examples at:
http://erpgsdk.bvstools.com/demo/

Also, www.fieldexit.com has a ton of examples too. They do all sorts of
things from reading from a DB, to using web services to get information.

CGIDEV2 I'm sure has a lot of examples as well.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #16 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: No external
"helper" PC system required. 100% IBM i native!