On Thu, Nov 16, 2017 at 10:44 AM, Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why not let the RPG open the file and grab the library from the INFDS?

dcl-ds fileDS;
libName char(10) Pos(93);
end-ds;

Works for me.

Not that you were actually asking this, but I'm pretty sure the answer
to "why not" is simply that people don't know about it; or they
forget, because it's not something they use often enough. This is much
neater and more elegant than the other alternatives presented so far.

John Y.