I would contact IBM. or...

If it is two programs trying to create the same file, then maybe the
naming scheme you're using needs to be refreshed.

I know having written SPLTOOL over 20 years ago and creating PDFs from
spooled files I've seen similar things. When I create temp files I tried
once to use a timestamp.. not good enough.. that can easily cause a clash
too. So I always use incrementing data areas for naming unique files.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #13 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: The ability
to use an IFS stream file as the body of the email (either text or html).

On Tue, Oct 24, 2017 at 11:37 AM, James H. H. Lampert <