Hi Buck

I had no idea what BLUF meant so - as I do - I googled it.
I'm currently waiting for the security team to come and visit me and give
me a warning about approrpiate use of the internet in the office.

Fortunately the intended meaning shows up second in the list, but the other
entries returned might be harder to explain (though they could be fun for
others ro remind me of at the office Christmas party)