Marvin,

You did not mention what version of IBM i, or what TR level, or CUMe  and Group PTFs are applied?

Whenever you see an MCHxxxx error generated by IBM supplied code, you should open a "Support Incident"  (PMR) to report the problem  to IBM, so they can fix it.

HTH,

Mark S. Waterbury

> On 8/31/2017 9:37 AM, Marvin Radding wrote:
I am having a very strange problem trying to compile an SQLRPGLE. The following is the job log. I have trimmed it down to the errors that I think are relevant to the problem. Has anyone had a problem like this and what did you do to correct it?

Message . . . . : Diagnostic check of source is complete. Highest severity
is 00.
Cause . . . . . : The diagnostic check of the specified source member is
------------ 34 data records excluded -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MCH1210 Escape 40 08/31/17 06:24:38.870799 QSQRCHK QSYS *STMT QSQRCHK QSYS
From module . . . . . . . . : QSQRCHK
From procedure . . . . . . : EXPRTYPE
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 46287
To module . . . . . . . . . : QSQRCHK
To procedure . . . . . . . : EXPRTYPE
Statement . . . . . . . . . : 46287
Message . . . . : Receiver value too small to hold result.
Thanks,

Marvin