IMHO you can't discuss "best" but you may discuss "advanced" taking into
account that the more advanced the framework is the steaper the learning
curve becomes.

But with all due respect for whatever IBMi framework anyone choses to use
the sheer volume will never beat main-stream server-independent frameworks
that may have tons of examples of PHP, java, MS .NET, node.js etc. but very
few IBMi examples.

At the same time the companies that do IBMi/RPG properitary frameworks can
never beat a 200 employee framework developer with hundred of thusands of
followers.