Hello A4G,

This is a member (not a file) and is found in the QOAR/QRPGLESRC source file.

So you'd want to code it like this:

/copy QOAR/QRPGLESRC,QRNOPENACC

Good luck!

On 6/22/2017 12:35 PM, a4g atl wrote:
I am about to code my first OA RPG program and was browsing through
examples when I came upon your example which uses the file

qrnopenacc

I scanned the system here but cannot find this file for the /copy.

Question:

- Is this an IBM supplied file or did someone else create that
file?

I am on a v7.1 system.

Thank you.

*Darryl Freinkel*