The problem is the OP hasent mention that but javascript is maybe the most
common language in the world and most running IBM I also uses javascript
in their development - so it is the nearest we come.

Python however, how many IBM I shops use that? 50? 100?

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 6:21 PM, John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>