From: RPG400-L [mailto:rpg400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jose
Perez
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2017 2:15 PM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: Re: Providing web services using HTTPS

Keving and Douglas SQL web services functions are not client, there is
not
any reason to call it web services function if they were client, on
the other
hand FYI sql HTTP functions can retrieve information that you can
consume
and can send information that your client can consume (HTTPGET/
HTTPPOST), I have made programs using this that third party java
programs
use without any rest or soap configuration. this few links can give
you more
detail about those functions and how to use it, the second link maybe
important for you it tells you how to send data using HTTPPOST, hope
this
help.

http://www.midrangenews.com/view?id=2376&p=9

https://www.gateway400.org/documents/Gateway400/Handouts/db2i_http
_functions_and_xml.pdf

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!
/wiki/IBM%20i%20Technology%20Updates/page/New%20HTTP%20functions
%20added%20to%20SYSTOOLS

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ibmi/library/i-incorporating-web-
service/

http://www.mcpressonline.com/programming/web-languages/techtip-db2-
for-i-http-functions-part-2-request-and-response-header-fields

https://www-
356.ibm.com/partnerworld/wps/servlet/download/DownloadServlet?id=k4i
xw2TAAIwiPCA$cnt&attachmentName=accessing_web_services_using_ibm
_db2_for_i_udfs_and_udtfs.pdf&token=MTQ5MzE0NDI1NDk5Ng==&locale
=en_ALL_ZZ

<sniping trailing messages>