I would recommend using XML-Sax for something this complicated. I would
happy to send you some code if you haven't worked with before.

On Apr 25, 2017 10:38 AM, "MARK GOLDEN" <mark_golden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Mike,
I use the XML-SAX op-code where there is an array dimension telling the
parser how many levels there are in the XML document.Is there something
similar you need to set with the XML-INTO.
R,Mark.

On Tuesday, 25 April 2017, 18:25, "Smith, Mike"