Batch jobs.

But, thanks for the nasty flashback to 5294 controllers... So much fun walking a remote user through troubleshooting.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A

-------- Original message --------
From: broehmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 4/17/17 11:32 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: "RPG programming on the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)" <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: DTAARA Lock Issue?

Just a thought. It's been a while but a few years back
we used remote controllers that "appeared" to have issues
with timing. The remote session might be a tad late while
the local sessions "seemed" to update with no knowledge
of the remote session having locked the file/data area.
Again, just a thought but it all went away when we got
rid of those remote controllers. (Hopefully you don't use
remote controllers)