Dieter

I think that you have to work with different programming languages
intensivly to see
RPG's little ackward syntax.

In regards to RLA or NoSQL as I prefer to call it, there is simply things
you can't do in
SQL unless you use SQL to access data the RLA way.

Here you will run into that SQL is actually very slow wich you will notice
when you start
to measure response times in nano-seconds and where you very easily is able
to make
inline NoSQL 5,000-10,000 faster than SQL and that is relevant if you build
UI's based on
metadata, templates and user-rules on the fly.