Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: D*B [mailto:dieter.bender@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 11:02 AM
To: RPG programming on the IBM i / System i <rpg400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Call *SRVPGM in *PGM library

<Justin>
As of now, the *LIBL doesn't contain any of the app libraries.
</Justin>

... that's very similar to ArdGate and you would have 2 possibilities, mentioned in my previous post:
- if you know the library at binding time, you could use: CRTPGM ...
BNDSRVPGM(libname/SRVPGMNAME) and you are done
- deploying ArdGate, I don't know in wich lib someone wants to install a version and maybe there is more than one version, so the programm has a look in wich lib it is installed (RPG PSDS will know it) and the loads the SRVPGM from the same lib and get's a procedure pointer via another API.
You will find the source here:
http://appserver4rpg.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/appserver4rpg/appserver4rpg/QSYS.LIB/JVAGATE.LIB/qrpglesrc.jdbcgate?revision=1.5&view=markup
and here :
http://appserver4rpg.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/appserver4rpg/appserver4rpg/QSYS.LIB/JVAGATE.LIB/qrpglesrc.procp4name?revision=1.1&view=markup
and the COPY Sources near by, the create commands are embedded in the sources too.

D*B