Jon,

Point conceded, HOWEVER, anyone that just wants to modify legacy code for
some purist academic endeavor is asking for a huge can of worms to be
opened....and that even presumes they have the latest and correct source
code.

I don't have any problems with goto-less programming, etc... My concern
is that just because you can, doesn't mean you really should....also known
as if it ain't broke, don't fix it! :) :)

DR2

There is another option Don.

Perhaps he wants to get away from columnar RPG and move to /Free. That
requires the well-deserved death of the GOTO.